Time for action — adding a line to control the mainsail
You can't control the sail without a line. Made just like the tiller, it shows the flexibility of this technique:
- Press A to deselect all objects. In the File menu, select Append.
- Open the Object folder.
- Press A to select the Line and the Line Shape.
- In the 3D View, select the Line as shown in the following screenshot:
- Press the Tab key to get into Edit Mode. You see the control points of the Bezier Curve that creates the line. Press the Tab key to re-enter Object Mode.
- In the Properties window header, press the Object Data button. It's the eighth one from the left. ...