Time for action — adding contours to the back side of the island
It's a small point, but the back side of the island is too smooth and flat. So next you will add a few contours to make it look more realistic:
- Select Layer 2, then select Layer 1 while holding the Shift key.
- Select the Island with theRMB. Press the Tab key to go into Edit Mode.
- In the 3D View header, choose the Vertex Select mode.
- Press A to deselect all of the vertices.
- Select a vertex in the center of the cove with theRMB.
- Press Shift+S and choose Cursor to Selected from the menu.
- In the 3D View header, set Pivot Point to 3D Cursor.
- Press Numpad 7. Press the Home key on your keyboard to see the entire island. This is not the Home key on your Numpad. If you are using a Mac, press fn+Left ...