Time for action — using cookies
Mmmm cookies. Well, not the oatmeal, raisin, chocolate chip, or even the Internet kind. A cookie is a screen put up in front of a lamp to create a pattern within the light:
- Open the file
6907_11_light test rig_Sintel.blend from your download pack.
- In the 3D View window, select the Spot_Key lamp with theRMB.
- In the header of the Properties window, select the Textures button. It is the eighth button from the left with the checkerboard on it.
- Press the New button to create a new texture.
- Click on the button to the right of Type: Choose Image or Movie from the menu.
- In the Image subpanel, click on the Open button and select
6907_11_05.png from the
Images directory of the
Chapter 11 download pack.
- Press F12.
- In the Mapping ...