Time for action — preparing to adjust falloff
Now you are going to prepare a scene to investigate falloff from a light:
- Open the file
6907_11_light test rig_Sintel.blend from your download pack.
- Select Sintel with theRMB.
- In the Properties window header, select the Object Modifiers button, it is the seventh button from the left with the wrench on it.
- In the Modifiers subpanel, select Add Modifier and choose Array from the menu.
- In the Array Modifier subpanel set the Relative Offset to X: 0.000, Y: 1.300, and Z: 0.000.
- Set the Count value to 7.
- Select the camera with theRMB.
- Press G, X, and move the camera 15 units with the mouse while pressing the Ctrl and Shift buttons. Release the move with theLMB.
- Press G, Y, and move the camera 5 units with the mouse ...