Time for action — creating depth of field
Depth of field is a technique borrowed from film cameras to set off what is subject and what is background:
- Open the file
- In the Outliner window just above the Properties window, select Camera.Depth of Field with theLMB.
- In the header of the right-hand 3D View window, select View, then Cameras, and then Set Active Object as Camera.
- You can use the mouse wheel to make the camera area fill the window.
- Look at the Layers controls in the 3D View header. The Sky is in Layer 10. Press Shift+LMB over Layer 10 so that all layers with objects will render.
- Press F12 to render the scene. It looks similar to the previous image, but without the people. You can use Ctrl+MMB and use the mouse ...