Time for action — editing individual video strips
Now that you've gotten some video laid into the Video Sequence Editor, you'll discover how to do some soft Trims and dissolves to assemble them:
- In the Video Sequence Editor, move the Current Frame Indicator to frame 148.
- Select the Cam2 video strip in Channel 1. Press Shift+D to make a copy. Move the copy to Channel 5.
- Note that on the right-hand side of the new strip, there is a solid blue bar at the top, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Use the Ctrl+MMB keys to scale the Video Sequence Editor window so you can see the entire strip and/or the blue bar.
- On the right side of the Cam2 strip there ...