Book DescriptionAre you ready for the next global economic disruption?
Blind Spots outlines the way forward for companies who want to get early-mover advantage on this new $28 trillion economy. This powerful market has remained untapped, ignored and underserved despite the fact it is more economically powerful than India and China together – twice over and continues to rise.
Women: they drive the majority of our purchases, they're outpacing men in graduate education and they routinely make or break brands by voting with their swelling wallets.
This book shows you exactly how to tap into the modern female market and reap its numerous financial benefits before your competitors do. Written by Australia's definitive marketing-to-women authority and gender intelligence expert Bec Brideson, this book provides a practical framework for future-focused businesses who are done debating gender, and ready for profit and action.
Women's impact on the bottom line is becoming undeniable but the grey areas around gender hold us back. Change is moving glacially thanks to tokenistic brand efforts and homogenous, risk-averse corporate reasoning. If you're ready to take the sort of bold, decisive action that cements market leaders and visionaries; this book is for you.
Brideson will show you how to:
- Single out a competitive advantage in a volatile, slow-growth market.
- Bridge the gap between gender nuance and commercial gain.
- Leverage authentic insights into a long-term, loyal relationship.
In the search for advantage, CEOS look to technology for disruption yet they consistently neglect the market providing innovation and better profitability to the status quo. Blind Spots provides the framework and critical shift in perspective for making it in the new economy of women.
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- CHAPTER 1: FROM HISTORY TO HERSTORY
- CHAPTER 2: ARE YOU BLIND?
- CHAPTER 3: PROOF OF DIFFERENCE
- CHAPTER 4: MEET MODERN WOMAN
- CHAPTER 5: ARE WE DATING OR IN A RELATIONSHIP?
- CHAPTER 6: BUSTING THE BIGGEST BUSINESS MYTHS
- CHAPTER 7: $HOW ME THE MONEY
- CHAPTER 8: FUTURE PROOF AND FEMALE READY
- IMAGE CREDITS
- Title: Blind Spots
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780730345404