Remember the body language rules!
- Our mind-reading or ‘thought-reading’ derives from observing:
- facial expressions
- vocal characteristics.
- Be aware of the 3 Cs at all times:
- Warning: ID 10T error.
Observance of the 3 Cs is the key to your ‘mind-reading’. Misinterpret and you’ll be committing what’s known (by me!)as the classic ID 10T error.
- Remember the 55, 38, 7 rule.
- Be aware of your own and other people’s body language by looking for:
- displacement activities
- self-comfort gestures.
- The key – when analysing body language – is always to look out for behaviour that indicates if a person is experiencing comfort or discomfort.
- Every thought produces a body reaction.
Coffee break … ...