When Capstone invited me to write this book I jumped with joy. Literally. Big grin on my face. Even fist-pumped. Since early childhood, non-verbal behaviour has fascinated me and has continued to do so throughout my life.
I would like to thank the following individuals for their contributions to this book. Without them, you wouldn’t be reading this:
- The talented, dedicated, and patient team of editors and support staff with whom I’ve had the privilege of working on this project.
- Clients and colleagues, who unfailingly provide content and continuously inspire me.
- My father and late mother for serving as great role models.
- Friends and relatives for challenging and encouraging me.
- You, the reader. For showing an interest and ...