- Install bower using npm:
npm install –g bower
- Verify the bower installation:
which bower && bower -v
Note that both commands should return some values. On Windows, you need Cygwin or Git Bash to run the preceding commands.
- Install Bootstrap 4 alpha 6:
bower install bootstrap#v4.0.0-alpha.6
- Install Harp globally:
npm install -g harp
- Make two new folders in the root, and add these files to them as per the following commands:
mkdir app grunt && touch app/index.html grunt/package.json grunt/Gruntfile.js main.scss
- Add the following code to main.scss:
$white: #ffffff; @import "./bower_components/bootstrap/scss/bootstrap.scss";
- CD into the grunt folder:
- Open the package.json file and add ...
Get Bootstrap 4 Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.