If things are not running smoothly, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your markup properly structured? Any unclosed, incomplete, or malformed tags, classes, and so on present?
You might find it helpful to do the following:
- Work back through the preceding steps, double-checking things along the way.
- Validate your HTML to ensure it's well formed.
- Compare the completed version of the exercise files with your own.
- Refer to the Bootstrap documentation for new updates to the relevant tag structures and attributes.
- Place your code in a snippet at https://jsfiddle.net/ or https://codepen.io/, and share it with the good folks at http://stackoverflow.com/ for help.
When we have so many moving parts to work with, things are bound ...