8Breaking Cyclesof Mistreatment
As long as you think that the cause of your problemis “out there”—as long as you think that anyoneor anything is responsible for your suffering—the situation is hopeless. It means that you are foreverin the role of victim, that you’re suffering in paradise.
BYRON KATIELoving What Is
* STEP BACK TO EXPLORE Boundaries in need of strengthening.
* LET GO of your belief in your powerlessness.
* SAY YES! to developing healthy boundaries.
* BREAKTHROUGH “I am treated with love and respect.”
* Anne: My life has been a full and extraordinary one, with many blessings, including my four children and eight beloved grandchildren. ...