A brilliant business needs a brilliant business plan and this is the book to help you write one. It will take you step by step through the process to help you build a business plan quickly and easily and then use it to build your business.
This book introduces the basic concepts of business planning, shows you a swift and smart way to prepare a business plan and reveals how to use a business plan to run your business more effectively.
This book is ideal if you need a plan to show your bank manager, small investors and employees, or to use as a chart for steering your business. It contains:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build your brilliant business plan from scratch.
- A range of model plans for very different businesses to show you brilliant business planning in action.
- Advice on what delights banks and investors, as well as what not to do.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- 1 An introduction to writing your Business Plan
- 2 Getting started
- 3 Competition – show how you’ll beat them
- 4 Harnessing the power of marketing
- 5 Making money – the most popular part of the plan!
- 6 Funding your business
- 7 The people side of your Plan
- 8 Protecting your ideas
- 9 How to reduce your Plan to two pages – the Executive Summary
- 10 Presenting your Business Plan
- 11 Your Business Plan in action
- Appendix 1 Business Plan template
- Appendix 2 Illustrative Business Plan templates
- Appendix 3 PESTLE analysis
- Appendix 4 Porter’s 5 Forces analysis
- Appendix 5 Sources of information and support
- Marketing Advertisement
- Title: Brilliant Business Plan
- Release date: July 2012
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: None