Marketing has never been so important because business has never been so competitive.
Brilliant Marketing shows anyone how they can devise and execute winning marketing strategies. With practical advice from start to finish, this updated new edition gives you the lowdown on what works and how you can succeed with your campaigns.
· Understand the ideas, actions, campaigns that make a real difference.
· Get a complete marketing skill-set to seduce and inspire.
· Be a master of strategy – from thinking to planning to execution.
Table of contents
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- Part 1: Putting marketing into context
Part 2: These are your instruments, let’s party!
- 6 Advertising – the art of persuasion
- 7 PR – champagne, stockings and spin
- 8 Let’s talk business – B2B conversations
- 9 The future of marketing lies with digital and the people revolution
- 10 Sponsorship – using stars to impress
- 11 Designing a brand star
- 12 Direct marketing – yesterday’s world of data
- 13 Customer relations marketing – people make the difference
- 14 Theatrical marketing
- 15 Selling – turning marketing into action
- 16 Getting it all together (or creating an integrated marketing plan)
- Part 3: Change the world – create and execute a revolutionary marketing plan
- Part 4: This is a new, radical world – it needs a revolution in strategy and creativity
- Part 5: Marketing in new and small businesses
- Part 6: A summary of the marketing rules
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: Brilliant Marketing, 3rd Edition
- Release date: November 2016
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292139067
You might also like
The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing: New Tactics, Tools, and Techniques to Compete in the Digital Economy
To succeed at B2B marketing today, you must excel across all areas: from getting your message …
Project Management that Works: Real-World Advice on Communicating, Problem Solving, and Everything Else You Need to Know to Get the Job Done
The ultimate survival guide for dealing with even the most difficult projects.
Marketing That Works: How Entrepreneurial Marketing Can Add Sustainable Value to Any Sized Company, Second Edition
Discover New Entrepreneurial Marketing Strategies for Supercharging Profits and Sustaining Competitive Advantage! Marketing That Works, Second …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …