Marketing has never been so important because business has never been so competitive.
Brilliant Marketing shows anyone how they can devise and execute winning marketing strategies. With practical advice from start to finish, this updated new edition gives you the lowdown on what works and how you can succeed with your campaigns.
· Understand the ideas, actions, campaigns that make a real difference.
· Get a complete marketing skill-set to seduce and inspire.
· Be a master of strategy – from thinking to planning to execution.
Table of contents
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- Part 1: Putting marketing into context
Part 2: These are your instruments, let’s party!
- 6 Advertising – the art of persuasion
- 7 PR – champagne, stockings and spin
- 8 Let’s talk business – B2B conversations
- 9 The future of marketing lies with digital and the people revolution
- 10 Sponsorship – using stars to impress
- 11 Designing a brand star
- 12 Direct marketing – yesterday’s world of data
- 13 Customer relations marketing – people make the difference
- 14 Theatrical marketing
- 15 Selling – turning marketing into action
- 16 Getting it all together (or creating an integrated marketing plan)
- Part 3: Change the world – create and execute a revolutionary marketing plan
- Part 4: This is a new, radical world – it needs a revolution in strategy and creativity
- Part 5: Marketing in new and small businesses
- Part 6: A summary of the marketing rules
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: Brilliant Marketing, 3rd Edition
- Release date: November 2016
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292139067
You might also like
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide
Validate your AWS skills. This is your opportunity to take the next step in your career …
Understanding Body Language
To build rapport, create a positive impression and be an all-round communicator, it is essential for …
Product Design vs. Design Thinking
Product design tends to jump between business thinking and creative thinking, but design thinking blends them …
Mapping Out Marketing
Sea-changes in society, technology, consumer expectations and our understanding of behavioral economics have caused us to …