Packed full of anecdotes from the most accomplished presenters around, this book contains all the tools, tips and encouragement you need to make a sensational presentation.
It covers every aspect of presenting, from preparation and planning right through to dealing with nerves and mastering the art of presentation performance.
- Learn the top ten tips of presentation mastery
- Discover how to make presentations powerful, colourful and memorable
- Always feel confident and inspired to give it your very best shot
- Deliver an inspiring presentation, even with no visual aids.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the author
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Part 1 Changes in expectations
- Part 2 Knowing yourself helps you improve
- Part 3 The presenter’s toolkit
- Part 4 How technology and technique impacts on presentations
- Part 5 How to become brilliant – pulling it all together
- Title: Brilliant Presentation, 3rd Edition
- Release date: October 2011
- Publisher(s): Prentice Hall
- ISBN: 9780273762461