Everything you need to know about the PRINCE2 qualification, whether your studying, have passed the exam and wondering what to do next, or simply wanting to start using the best of PRINCE2 straight away.
This book is designed to give practical information and advice about the project management method PRINCE2. This is a lighter version of the official text and more accessible, providing only what you need to know. It includes a reference map of PRINCE2’s approach and themes - a unique feature that will provide a rich, graphical representation of PRINCE2’s key features.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the author
- 1 Introducing PRINCE2. Welcome to the family
- 2 The PRINCE2 framework. The big picture
- 3 PRINCE2 and people. Meet the team
- 4 Pre-project. Sorting the wheat from the chaff
- 5 Business case. Why, oh why?
- 6 Initiation stage. Blueprints and foundations
- 7 Plans, quality and risk. Prepare to take control
- 8 Subsequent delivery stage(s). Wagons roll!
- 9 Change and progress. Staying in control
- 10 Final delivery stage. A controlled stop
- 11 The final word. The magic ingredients for success
- Marketing advertisement
- Title: Brilliant PRINCE2
- Release date: March 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson International
- ISBN: 9780273750536