Many people struggle to lead a project with a successful outcome and they fail to keep them to budget, deliver on time and motivate a team. This book combines practical tools, personal tips and psychological insights to that you can:
- Realistically plan not only your time and resources but everyone else's.
- Understand your team's strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitor everyone's work and review their progress.
- Ensure your communication skills and feedback inspire and encourage your team.
- Successfully meet project initiatives and objectives.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- About the author
- Author acknowledgements
- Part 1 The four essentials of team leadership
- Part 2 Leading your project team at each stage of the project
- Part 3 Project team leadership in tough times
- To lead: Some closing remarks
- Glossary of project management terms
- Appendix 1: Mike’s rules
- Appendix 2: Learn more
- Title: Brilliant Project Leader
- Release date: July 2012
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273759379
You might also like
97 Things Every Project Manager Should Know
If the projects you manage don't go as smoothly as you'd like, 97 Things Every Project …
What skills will matter most for work, business and life in the future? Where should you …
AWS Lambda in Action
AWS Lambda in Action is an example-driven tutorial that teaches you how to build applications that …
Operations Management: An Integrated Approach, 5th Edition
The 5th edition of Operations Management continues to incorporate more of a business/qualitative focus with less …