Many people struggle to lead a project with a successful outcome and they fail to keep them to budget, deliver on time and motivate a team. This book combines practical tools, personal tips and psychological insights to that you can:
- Realistically plan not only your time and resources but everyone else's.
- Understand your team's strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitor everyone's work and review their progress.
- Ensure your communication skills and feedback inspire and encourage your team.
- Successfully meet project initiatives and objectives.