Build your own modern stateful web applications with confidence!
About This Video
- Get familiar with the essential tools you need to become a create a web app with React
- Build modern stateful web applications
- Understand advanced react patterns
In this course, you will learn how to build a message board website similar to the Reddit using the latest and greatest web technologies, including React - the reactive web framework developed by Facebook, and Firebase - the real-time serverless messaging framework from Google.
The course starts off by Creating a message board application with React where we will create-react-app to scaffold a new project and understand what’s in the scaffold. We will then learn to Add posts and style to our message board and load Reddit posts from a file. We will then track the application state in realtime with Firebase. We will conclude the course by going through advanced React Patterns by using components as a unit of styling and spreading props to wrap components.
By the end of this hands-on practical React course, we will teach you everything you need to know to go forward with confidence and build your own modern stateful web applications.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Creating a Message Board Application with React
- Chapter 2 : Adding Posts and Styling to Our Message Board
- Chapter 3 : Tracking Application State in Real-Time with Firebase
- Chapter 4 : Advanced React Patterns
- Title: Build a Reddit-Like Messaging Board with React and Firebase
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788479431
You might also like
Node.js - The Complete Guide
Master Node.js to build REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, add authentication, use MongoDB, SQL, and much more! …
React Native - The Practical Guide
Use React Native, your React knowledge and your web development skills to build native iOS and …
Build cross-platform applications of varying complexity for the web, mobile, and VR devices using React tooling …