Discover the power of LEGO Mindstorm EV3 as you learn to invent, build, and program your very own robots
About This Video
- Build and control your own robots beyond the capabilities provided with the LEGO EV3 kit
- You'll become familiar with resources for your EV3 kit and enhance your robot designs.
- A practical guide that includes your EV3 kit, combine core programming commands, and implement tested design principles when building your own robot.
LEGO EV3 robot has changed the way we think about robotics by making it possible for anyone to build real, working robots.
This course starts off by showing you how to setup and program your own robot using the Lego Mindstorm EV3 Kit. It provides step-by-step instructions on the entire programming process of the Robot. The complexity of the robot increases gradually as your progress through the sections. With the examples in the course, you will learn how to build and program various robots using LEGO EV3. It provides clear explanations, fun examples and sample codes.
By the end of the course, you will be able to build and program your own robot using LEGO EV3.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with LEGO EV3
- Chapter 2 : Programming Your Robot to Move
- Chapter 3 : Communicate with the Robot
- Chapter 4 : Let's Make the Robot Feel
- Chapter 5 : Let's Give the Robot Eyes
- Chapter 6 : Let’s Discover Colors
- Chapter 7 : Exact Turns
- Chapter 8 : Let’s Move Objects
- Title: Build and Program Smart LEGO Mindstorm EV3 Robot
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789539288