Free GDPR documentation and GDPR human resource (HR) hints for a practical blueprint
About This Video
- The course is not only theoretical but also makes use of templates.
- Learn the specific rules regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of recruitment.
Are you interested in GDPR compliance? Are you a HR professional and do not know your requirements? Do you work with an organization with a strong foundation of HR policies for dealing with a lot of different employees and do not know how to treat these contracts under GDPR? Then this course is for you! And its not only theory - we do opt for templates and examples and we have prepared a list of 29 documents that you can start working with immediately. The main objective of GDPR is to harmonize data protection laws throughout the EU. Where a group of companies is established in several EU member states, the rules applicable to the processing of HR-related personal data will now be the same. This is an important improvement for big multinationals, who quite often struggle to comply with the 28 local flavours of EU data protection law. There is, however, an important caveat to be made with regard to personal data in the employment context. GDPR expressly authorizes individual member states to implement more specific rules in respect of the processing of HR-related personal data. This carve-out means that specific rules regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of recruitment, the performance of the employment contract, diversity, health and safety, and so on, may still be adopted on a national level. For HR professionals, it will, therefore, remain important to continue to follow national law developments in the field of privacy in the workplace, in addition to the more generic GDPR.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Lawful processing of HR data
Chapter 3 : GDPR Employee Data Mgmt. and Contracts
- Changes to employee data mgmt. under GDPR 00:04:42
- DPOs and DPIAs from HR perspective 00:03:42
- Data Breaches & what to take away from that? 00:05:25
- Action Steps from HR perspective 00:04:49
- HR related policies and procedures 00:04:14
- Contracts of employment - what to look for? 00:04:01
- Data Protection Policy 00:08:51
- Chapter 4 : GDPR and Recruiting
- Title: Build GDPR Compliance for Human Resources (HR)
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789618273