Integrating Physics and Particles
After completing this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand how to approximate integrals with Euler Method and Symplectic Euler Integration
- Approximate Newtonian motion formulation with Symplectic Euler Integration
- Understand the needs for and implement collision detections of bounding rectangles and circles
- Resolve interpenetrating collisions based on a numerically stable relaxation method
- Understand, implement, and work with particle systems
In the previous chapter, you experienced building the illumination component by simulating the propagation of light energy in a game scene. Recall ...