Book descriptionWhat are the best ways to make sure that projects and new ideas move forward smoothly and smartly? This collection of articles from MIT Sloan Management Review examines the ways to tap employees for their best ideas, encourage them to share their concerns, and use strategy loops to incorporate new information and translate it into effective action.
Table of contents
- Developing Innovative Solutions Through Internal Crowdsourcing
- An Easy Way to Encourage Employees to Follow Company Rules
- When Strategy Walks Out the Door
- How to Find Answers Within Your Company
How Project Leaders Can Overcome the Crisis of Silence
- Crucial Conversation #1: Are We Planning Around Facts?
- Crucial Conversation #2: Is the Project Sponsor Providing Support?
- Crucial Conversation #3: Are We Faithful to the Process?
- Crucial Conversation #4: Are We Honestly Assessing Our Progress and Risks?
- Crucial Conversation #5: Are Team Members Pulling Their Weight?
- From Silent Crisis to Flawless Execution
- An Integrated Approach: The Six Sources of Influence
- Closing the Gap Between Strategy and Execution
- Title: Building a Culture Focused on Execution
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISBN: 53863MIT59440
You might also like
Balanced Scorecard Evolution: A Dynamic Approach to Strategy Execution
The best plan is useless without effective execution The future of business has become so unpredictable …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide
Set yourself apart by becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Take the next step in your …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …