Learn to develop a chat app in Kotlin for Android.
About This Video
- The course is designed to take you from absolute beginner to advanced levels.
- If you are an experienced programmer the lessons are designed in a way to help you get up and running fast.
Welcome to the world's most comprehensive course on Kotlin development. In this course, we’ll take a deeper dive into Kotlin and build a full stack app - SWOOSH
In this course, you’ll take a deep dive into activity lifecycles, context, intent and more! You’ll learn what they are and when to use them. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to start building better performing Android apps.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Building-a-Fully-Functional-App
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Activity Lifecycle
- Intro to the app 00:02:07
- Welcome Screen Layout 00:22:24
- League Selection Layout 00:20:45
- Intents and Context 00:19:56
- Lifecycle Overview 00:12:50
- Lifecycle in action 00:04:12
- Skill Selection Layout 00:16:21
- Buttoning up the Activities 00:17:46
- Toggling the skills 00:20:37
- Parcelable 00:12:53
- Instance State 00:12:31
- Title: Building a Fully-Functional App
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789805994