Successfully develop interactive e-learning courses by harnessing the cutting edge features of Camtasia Studio 8
About This Video
Design and develop effective e-learning courses that will keep your students engaged
Provide resources for your students that will take learning beyond the walls of the traditional classroom
Make your Camtasia e-learning projects available online and track the results using Camtasia’s built-in features and SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model)
Camtasia Studio 8 is the industry leading tool in the e-learning industry, and is the most powerful due to its cutting edge features, making it easy for even first-time users to create an effective e-learning course quickly.
This tutorial shows you how to create interactive e-learning courses by making the most out of Camtasia. Follow along with detailed video demonstrations covering everything you need to know to use Camtasia to create screencasts, record presentations, and develop interactive e-learning courses.
This course goes beyond the basics to teach you how to overcome challenges specific to e-learning. It starts off by introducing you to Camtasia and then digs deeper into its potential by showing you how to use its features to create compelling content for your courses. The tutorial guides you on how to plan an e-learning project with the help of storyboards, and configure default project settings. You’ll also learn how to add interactivity to your course by including quizzes, hotspots, and using SCORM to track results. Finally, you’ll learn how to “flip the classroom” to record presentations and make them available online.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with Camtasia
- Chapter 2: Planning Your E-Learning Project
- Chapter 3: Camtasia Fundamentals
- Chapter 4: Creating Screencasts
- Chapter 5: Capturing Lectures
Chapter 6: Adding Interactivity
- Creating Quizzes 00:05:05
- Creating Scenario-based Assessments Using Hotspots 00:04:07
- Creating a Table of Contents 00:03:46
- Chapter 7: Publishing Your Project
- Chapter 8: Putting Camtasia to Extra Use
- Title: Building an E-learning Course with Camtasia Studio 8
- Release date: January 2014
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781783559466