Implement the microservice architecture in your everyday tasks
About This Video
- A comprehensive but fast and friendly guide to working with Microservices.
- Solve any problem you might come across while working with Microservices.
- A practical tutorial designed for Java Developers who want to get started with Microservices.
Microservices is an architectural style that structures an application as a collection of loosely coupled services, which implement business capabilities. The microservice architecture enables the continuous delivery/deployment of large, complex applications. It also enables an organization to evolve its technology stack. Microservices are easy to scale independently and guide you in moving your application from a Monolith to a Microservice architecture.
We start the video with a brief introduction to Microservices and show you how to address challenges in a practical way. This video course will guide you in setting up the environment for implementing Microservices. It will take you through building your very own microservices using tools like REST and GUICE and then help you to set up your client for discovery and also in communicating between the Microservices. The course will then show you on how to assemble the microservice by making it observable and adding a client load balancing for your microservice.
Finally, the video will show you how to test and monitor your application for improving the performance and deploy your Microservice to the cloud. This video will set a solid foundation for you to start implementing Microservices in the everyday task.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Understanding Microservices
- Chapter 2 : Implementing Microservices
- Chapter 3 : Assembling Microservices
- Chapter 4 : Testing and Deploying Microservices
- Title: Building Effective Microservices
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788623568
You might also like
Microservices Patterns Video Edition
"A comprehensive overview of the challenges teams face when moving to microservices, with industry-tested solutions to …
Microservices designs require you to change how you build and deploy applications. Instead of creating a …
Software developers and architects increasingly turn to microservices as a framework for improving the agility and …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …