The needs of a website these days is quite a daunting topic to broach. When approaching your needs, you have to be very specific in what you want your site to do and who will be its audience. This chapter will discuss websites in a broader sense, to get you thinking along these lines. We hope to help you answer some of the following questions:
- What do I want my website to do?
- What will my website look like?
- Who will be my audience?
- Where will my audience be located?
- How will I reach my audience?
- How will my audience find me?
- How will I communicate with my audience?
- How do I keep my site’s content up to date?
- How do I protect my content?
- Do I leverage social media for my site?
- How do I know if I am accomplishing my goals for my site? ...