A telemetry system is responsible for collecting observations about how users are interacting with your Intelligent System and sending some or all of these observations back to you.
For example, a telemetry system might collect information every time any of the following happens:
- The user visits a particular part of the application.
- The user clicks a particular button.
- There is an unacceptably long loading time.
- A client connects to a server.
- The server sees a malformed query.
- The server is low on RAM.
Telemetry is used to verify that a system is working the way it is supposed to. ...