Build highly available Microservices to power applications of any size and scale
About This Video
- Build highly available Microservices to power applications of any size and scale.
- Get to grips with Microservices and overcome the limitations and challenges experienced in traditional monolithic deployments.
- Design a highly available and cost-efficient Microservices application using AWS
Microservices are a popular new approach to building maintainable, scalable, cloud-based applications. AWS is the perfect platform for hosting Microservices.
This course shows you how to build Microservices-based applications on AWS. It will help you overcome the limitations and challenges you experience in traditional monolith deployments. It will provide you with technological freedom and help you choose the best tool for each job.
By the end of the course, you'll have learned to apply AWS tools to create and deploy Microservices-based applications. You'll be able to make your applications cost-effective, easier to scale, and faster to develop.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Building-Microservices-on-AWS
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : What Is the Microservices Architecture
- Chapter 2 : AWS Options for Microservices
- Chapter 3 : Managing Deployments
- Chapter 4 : Managing Continuous Integration on AWS
- Chapter 5 : Containers and Microservices
- Title: Building Microservices on AWS
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789341638
You might also like
Microservices Patterns Video Edition
"A comprehensive overview of the challenges teams face when moving to microservices, with industry-tested solutions to …
The Principles of Microservices
What are microservices? When should you use them? Should you start with microservices, or migrate to …
Microservices designs require you to change how you build and deploy applications. Instead of creating a …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …