Core research questions for one-on-one interviews
I. Introduction: Professional activities in the company/organization
1. Job role?
2. Company vision and interests
3. Company background
4. Knowledge about railways projects
5. Capital projects involved?
6. Participation in meetings with NR
II. Background Exploration: Understanding and involvement of the project
7. Importance of the project to the company
8. Financial contribution to the project
9. Similar project executed previously
10. Interdependence with other projects
11. Bargain power
III. On specific projects
12. Characterize uncertainty in project requirements
13. Characterize flexibility in design architecture
14. Characterize ...