Take your skills with Python to the next level by guiding you to pick the right stack
About This Video
- Crisp and clear videos that dive right in and get you developing APIs in Python!
- Customize your web development experience with Django's flexibility
- Develop powerful web applications quickly using the best coding practices
With the growing demand for full-stack developers, it is important to learn how you can combine the powers of Python with other libraries to create amazing applications.
Django has basic front-end support but we show how complex operations can be performed at the front-end. We show you how to unleash the power of Python's Rest API and other functionalities to create compelling applications powered by ReactJS.
We will be using a production-level database such as Postgres. Delving into key aspects such as code reusability, deployment and maintaining your application, we discuss production server configuration and bundle technologies with Python to provide an end-to-end web development solution.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Building-REST-APIs-with-Python
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started
- Chapter 2 : The MVT Framework Approach
- Chapter 3 : Building Your Django RESTful API
- Title: Building REST APIs with Python
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788293143