Learn to build RESTful APIs to make your web services expressive and powerful
About This Video
- Build practical, real-world RESTful APIs to communicate with the real world with Laravel.
- Create a user administration RESTful API to authenticate and authorize users, paginate data, and perform advanced error reporting with appropriate error messages and data transformations.
Building RESTful API with Laravel will make your client to server communication easier with HTTP requests. In this course, you will learn how to develop a real world, RESTful API with Laravel. You will create an API from scratch, which provides weather information from multiple sources. You will use multiple libraries and technologies like Dingo API for routing, JSON web tokens for authentication and Travis CI for continuous integration and testing.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Building-RESTful-API-with-Laravel
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Setting Up the RESTful Application
- Chapter 2 : Weather Service with RESTful API
- Chapter 3 : User Administration API
- Chapter 4 : Testing and Maintenance
- Title: Building RESTful API with Laravel
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788292269