- UDL files, connection strings in, Using DPAPI Directly from ASP.NET
- UDP (User Data Protocol), Authentication
- UNC (Universal Naming Convention) file shares, Secure Resources, Using the Original Caller
- unmanaged code, Security for Server and Library Applications
- URL authorization, More Information, Gatekeepers and Gates, Using .NET Roles, ASP.NET Security Architecture, ASP.NET Security Architecture, Windows Authentication with Impersonation, Configurable Security, Configurable Security, Configure ASP.NET Settings, Platform/Transport Security Architecture, Configurable Security, Configurable Security, ASP.NET and the HTTP Channel
- .NET remoting, ASP.NET and the HTTP Channel
- .NET roles and, Using .NET Roles
- ASP.NET security, More Information, Gatekeepers ...
Get Building Secure Microsoft® ASP.NET Applications now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.