This section covers the foundation in terminology and techniques for building the unstructured data warehouse. Specifically, by the end of this section you will master these objectives:
· Build an unstructured data warehouse using the 11-step approach
· Integrate text and describe it in terms of homogeneity, relevance, medium, volume, and structure
· Overcome challenges, including blather, the Tower of Babel, and lack of natural relationships
· Avoid the Data Junkyard and combat the “Spider’s Web”
· Reuse techniques perfected in the traditional data warehouse and Data Warehouse 2.0, including iterative development
· Apply essential techniques for textual Extract, ...