- Navigate to the login screen (click Login/Register from the top menu), but do not log in yet.
- Switch to Burp's Proxy HTTP history tab, and look for the GET request showing when you browsed to the login screen. Make a note of the value assigned to the PHPSESSID parameter placed within a cookie:
- Right-click the PHPSESSID parameter and send the request to Comparer:
- Return to the login screen (click Login/Register from the top menu), and, this time, log in under the username ed and the password pentest.
- After logging in, switch ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.