Use Burp Suite to take your Pentesting skills to the next level
About This Video
- Automate web penetration testing with Burp Suite
- Identify vulnerabilities and regulate your pentesting target efficiently
- Implement various Burp tools
Burp Suite is a Java-based platform for security-testing web applications. This tool has been widely adopted by professional enterprise testers.
This video offers practical recipes to tackle challenges in determining and exploring vulnerabilities in web applications. You will learn to uncover security flaws with various test cases for complex environments. After you have configured Burp for your environment, you will use various Burp tools such as Spider, Scanner, Intruder, Repeater, Decoder, and others to resolve specific problems faced by pentesters. You will learn to work with various modes Burp and then perform operations on the web using the Burp CLI. Towards the end of the course, you will come across recipes that target specific test scenarios and resolved them with best practices.
By the end of the course, you will be up-and-running with deploying Burp to secure web applications and will have gone from beginner to intermediate level in web penetration testing.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Burp Suite Target and Proxy Modules
- Chapter 2 : Spidering and Scanning Web Applications
- Chapter 3 : Digging Deeper into Web Applications Using Intruder
- Chapter 4 : Repeater for Your Rescue
- Chapter 5 : Delightful Decoder
- Chapter 6 : Sequencer, Comparer, and Extender
- Chapter 7 : Burp Suite Reporting
- Title: Burp Suite Recipes
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789536171