Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic difficulties in writing clearly, simply, and correctly.
- Identity the different purposes of writing.
- Learn to plan written communication by paying special attention to the needs and expectations of prospective readers.
- Know the essential principles of effective written communication.
- Develop an effective tone in written communication.
- Use appropriate words and language for writing correctly and effectively.
Shalini is an MBA student. She is required to write a paper on decisionmaking. After jotting down ...