*. This case study is based on reports in the print and electronic media, and is meant for academic purpose only. The author has no intention to sully the image either of the corporation or the executives discussed herein.
1. Joseph W. Weiss, Business Ethics: A Stakeholder and Issues Management Approach, Harcourt Brace College Publishers, Orlando, FL, 1988, pp 7.
2. Christopher Cowton and Roger Crisp, Business Ethics: Perspective on the Practice Theory, pp 9.
3. Rituparna Raj, A Study in Business Ethics, Bombay, India: Himalaya Publishing House, Bombay, 1999, pp. 3.
4. Strange Laws- Canada and other Countries, http://www.flixya.com/post/fordac/1321/Strange_laws_-_Canada_and_other_Countries.
5. Richard T. De George, Business Ethics ...