If you need to be in the know in no time at all, Business Express will get you from beginner to brilliant in the blink of an eye.
This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch – it’s all up to you. But however you use it, you’ll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead;
- Save time - it’s quick and easy to read;
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need;
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow.
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Step 1: Is there a problem?
- Step 2: Define the problem-solving goal
- Step 3: Generating ideas to solve the problem
- Step 4: Selecting the best ideas to solve the problem – decision making
- Step 5: Decisions into action
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: Effective problem solving
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063119
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Bulletproof Problem Solving
Complex problem solving is the core skill for 21st Century Teams Complex problem solving is at …
Think Smarter: Critical Thinking to Improve Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills
Train your brain for better decisions, problem solving, and innovation Think Smarter: Critical Thinking to Improve …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …