This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch - it's all up to you. But however you use it, you'll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead.
- Save time - it's quick and easy to read
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- 1. Motivation at work – reality and theory
- 2. The pitfalls – how managers demotivate
- 3. The motivational SPARC
- 4. Motivation and your style – learning to adapt
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: Motivating your team
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292062990
You might also like
Dynamic Reteaming, 2nd Edition
Your team will change whether you like it or not. People will come and go. Your …
97 Things Every Engineering Manager Should Know
Tap into the wisdom of experts to learn what every engineering manager should know. With 97 …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …
The Little Book of Big Management Theories, 2nd Edition
101 management theories from the world’s best management thinkers – the fast, focussed and express route …