TSI Business Operational Objectives
Based on the following summary of TSI's business, the proposed technology solutions must support these goals and provide five-year total cost of ownership estimates. An ICT infrastructure solution to support each of the items in this summary must be provided, as well as any additional technological innovations that your company thinks should be considered:
- Ticket sales and operations:
- Connectivity for kiosks located in New York City.
- Internet connectivity to support online (web) sales of tickets.
- ICT hardware and software to support data storage for ticket information sales and purchases.
- Main office desktop and remote connectivity for all authorized employees to the GenServe application (explained below).
- Workstations and printers for the staff.
- Cost-effective, secure, and reliable Internet connectivity and wiring within TSI's new building.
- Servers to support the organization's needs for intranet and Internet e-mail, internal databases, printing, and so forth.
- A secure local area network (LAN) for TSI with appropriate firewall software/hardware.
- VPN access into the TSI network from the Internet for kiosks and employees' home computers.
- Installation and ongoing connectivity to the Internet for the main office and for all kiosks. (Note: The connectivity for kiosks and to the main office must have 95 percent uptime reliability.)
- A backup solution for all servers and desktop PCs.
- Uninterruptible power supply support for all ...