And when all’s been said and done
- Be enthusiastic – about yourself, your work and the company you represent.
- Be organised – plan and prepare before attending events.
- Be a nice person – be friendly, polite, courteous, open and respectful to everyone.
- Be generous – and have a giving spirit. Don’t think ‘What’s in it for me?’ but ‘What’s in it for you?’.
- Be reliable to build trust – do what you say you’re going to do when you say you’ll do it.
- Be persistent – if you spot an opportunity, don’t hear ‘no’, only ‘not yet’.
- Be patient – it takes time to build relations.
- Ask the right questions – when you do this, you’ll get better answers and create more business opportunities.
- Listen actively – we learn nothing by talking, only ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.