After carefully reading this chapter, you will be able:
- To understand the meaning of performance of contracts.
- To differentiate between actual performance and attempted performance.
- To narrate the meaning of tender and the rules regarding a valid tender.
- To explain various types of reciprocal promises and the rules regarding their performance.
- To identify the cases, when a contract needs no performance.
- To get a clear idea of assignment of contracts.
- To know clearly, by whom a contract is to be performed and who can demand performance.
- To state the rules regarding, appropriation of payments and devolution of joint rights and liabilities.
- To explain the rules regarding time and place of performance. ...