Book descriptionBusiness Valuation For Dummies is filled with expert guidance that business owners, managers at all levels, investors, and students can use when determining the value of a business. It contains a solid framework for valuation, including advice on analyzing historical performance, evaluating assets and income value, understanding a company's financial statements, estimating the cost of capital, business valuation models, and how to apply those models to different types of businesses.
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
Part I: What Business Valuation Means
- Chapter 1: The Value of Understanding Business Valuation
- Chapter 2: What Triggers a Business Valuation?
- Chapter 3: Understanding the Tangibles and Intangibles of Business Valuation
- Chapter 4: Approaches and Methods - Basic Theories of the Valuation Process
- Chapter 5: The Challenge of Valuation in a Knowledge Economy
- Part II: Getting Familiar with Valuation Tools, Principles, and Resources
- Part III: If You're Selling a Business . . .
- Part IV: If You're Buying a Business . . .
- Part V: Don't Try This at Home! Turning Things Over to the Valuation Experts
- Part VI: The Part of Tens
- Title: Business Valuation For Dummies
- Release date: September 2015
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9780470344019
You might also like
Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition
Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition (9781119543954) was previously published as Reading Financial Reports For …
The Wall Street MBA, Third Edition: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance, 3rd Edition
Mastering corporate finance is a lot easier than you think. Business school textbooks are notoriously dry, …
Financial Management: Principles and Applications, 13/e
Develop and begin to apply financial principles People often struggle to see how financial concepts relate …
The Essentials of Financial Analysis
It’s easier than you think to understand the financial reports you face every day . . …