Get Buy-In now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
part one: the centerville story
1. the death of a good plan
2. saving the day in centerville, part one
3. saving the day in centerville, part two
4. saving the day in centerville, part three
part two: the method
5. four ways to kill a good idea
6. a counterintuitive strategy for saving your good idea
7. twenty-four attacks and twenty-four responses
8. a quick reference guide for saving good ideas
how the method helps large-scale change
about the authors