- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 In the Know–The Knowledge Economy in the Twenty-first Century
- 2 Knowledge is Power
- Science and science policy
- Future proof – the need to monitor knowledge
- Knowledge is power: creating and diffusing new knowledge
- Knowledge is power: productivity and economic structure
- Knowledge is power: new entrants in the global knowledge stakes
- Made in Japan: a knowledge economy adjusts to low-cost rivals
- Knowledge is power: towards a strategy for increasing innovation
- 3 Head Knowledge – Modern Intellectual Property Rights
Get Buying Knowledge now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.