Chapter 12. Developing a Completely Parallelized Application
In order to combine everything we have learned so far, we must follow certain rules and structures. In this chapter, we will join all the pieces in a complete application, parallelizing the execution as much as possible to offer great scalability, an impressive performance, and an incredibly responsive user interface. Reading it and following the exercises we shall:
- Create parallelized effects in the UI
- Combine different kinds of parallelized tasks in a single application
- Provide a very responsive UI, while showing multiple windows
- Learn techniques to keep the UI more responsive
- Learn different techniques to combine parallelized tasks, and improve the overall performance and achieve great ...