Build, train, and deploy your models using the speed and efficiency of Caffe and get future-ready in the world of Deep Learning
About This Video
- Practical training to help you understand concepts better and relate to the concepts of Deep Learning for the real world.
- Holistic approach to installing Caffe on a fresh machine and training/deploying neural networks in relation to Deep Learning concepts
- Useful techniques to avoid common mistakes while using Caffe and make the best use of it in training and implementing your models
Caffe is a popular Deep Learning library implemented in C++ and renowned for its speed and efficiency. This video course is for you if you are familiar with C++ and want to get started with Deep Learning using Caffe to train real-world models.
This course will teach you how Deep Learning functions and how the Caffe framework enhances the speed and performance of your model to make it smarter for real-world uses. You will learn practical skills about creating layers, configuring networks, training and deploying using Caffe (written in C++). You will also learn about some of the internals of Caffe. Throughout the course, you will work with practical examples to get a good training in Deep Learning.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills to build and train your own real-world Deep Learning models using Caffe.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/C-Deep-Learning-with-Caffe
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Overview and Introduction to Deep Learning and Caffe
- Chapter 2 : Running a Program in Caffe
- Chapter 3 : Deep Learning Model Representation with Caffe
- Chapter 4 : Implementing and Modifying Your C++ Code in Caffe
- Chapter 5 : Training, Deployment, Fine-Tuning, and Miscellaneous Topics
- Title: C++ Deep Learning with Caffe
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788622684