To read between the lines was easier than to follow the text.
High thoughts must have high language.
In this appendix, you will learn:
• To understand important components of XHTML documents.
• To use XHTML to create Web pages.
• To be able to add images to Web pages.
• To understand how to create and use hyperlinks to navigate Web pages.
• To be able to mark up lists of information.
F.2 Editing XHTML
F.3 First XHTML Example
F.4 W3C XHTML Validation Service
F.8 Special Characters and More Line Breaks
F.9 Unordered Lists
F.10 Nested and Ordered Lists
F.11 Web Resources
Welcome to the world ...