Yea, from the table of my memory
I’ll wipe away all trivial fond records.
In this appendix, you will learn:
• To be able to create tables with rows and columns of data.
• To be able to control table formatting.
• To be able to create and use forms.
• To be able to create and use image maps to aid in Webpage navigation.
• To be able to make Web pages accessible to search engines using
• To be able to use the
frameset element to display multiple Web pages in a single browser window.
G.2 Basic XHTML Tables
G.3 Intermediate XHTML Tables and Formatting
G.4 Basic XHTML Forms
G.5 More Complex XHTML Forms
G.6 Internal Linking
G.7 Creating and Using ...