Master the C programming language in this 14-part video series:
- Introducing C. This first clip in this C series introduces you to C. Learn how to install C, write and run your first C program, check for errors, debug, and set breakpoints.
- C Components Part 1. This second clip in this C video series explains variables, identifiers, and keywords.
- C Components Part 2. This third clip in this C video series explains constants (literals) and data types. We explore character and string constants, as well as inbuilt, derived, and user-defied data types. Practice using the print and scanf functions.
- C Operators. This fourth clip in this C video series explains operators. Practice creating arithmetic, relational, assignment, unary, logical, and conditional operators in C.
- Decision Control Statements in C. This fifth clip in this C video series explores decision control statements in C, including If statements, If-else statements, Ladder If-else statements, and Nested-If statements.
- Looping Control Statements in C. This sixth clip in this C video series explores looping control statements in C, including For loops, While loops, Do-while loops, and Nested loops.
- Break, Continue, and Switch Control Statements in C. This seventh clip in this C video series shows you how to create Break, Continue, and Switch statements in C.
- Functions in C. This eighth clip in this C video series explores Inbuilt and User-Defined functions in C. The three types of user defined functions are explored, which are Without Arguments Without Return, With Arguments Without Return, and With Arguments With Return.
- 1-D Arrays in C. This ninth clip in this C video series covers one-dimensional (1-D) arrays.
- 2-D Arrays in C. This 10th clip in this C video series covers two-dimensional (2-D) arrays.
- Pointers in C. This 11th clip in this C video series shows you how to create pointers in C. Learn what a pointer is, how to declare pointer variables, and how to access a variable through a pointer variable.
- Dynamic Memory Allocation (DMA) in C. This 12th clip in this C video series explores Dynamic Memory Allocation (DMA) in C. Practice using the DMA functions of Malloc, Realloc, and Free. Also practice working with strings, and using several standard string library functions such as Strlen( ), Strcpy( ), and Strcat( ).
- Structure in C. This 13th clip in this C video series explores structure in C. We cover the structure declaration, how to access structure members, array of structure, and union.
- File Input and Output in C. This 14th clip in this C video series shows you how to perform file input and output in C. Define and open a file, close a file, write data to a file, and read data from a file.